Reference ID R130873
Commercial and Retail
The Business Advisor provides deals and contract support to Shell Catalysts & Technologies companies, a group of companies that provide leading catalysts, technical services and licensed process technologies to refiners, gas treating facilities and chemical plants around the world. The successful candidate will have experience in developing commercially complex, legally acceptable contracts and provide advice on a wide range of contract and deal related questions and issues. This is a junior role supporting various regions.
- Drafting third party customer contracts (technology license agreements, services agreements, equipment sales, non-disclosure agreements and other).
- Reviewing and assess customer contract terms, providing an explanation of the terms and possible risks to the sales account managers and management.
- Actively negotiating contracts with customers, providing options/alternative terms so the contracts are commercially and legally acceptable.
- Assisting with proposals, as requested
- Providing advisory support – advising on wide-ranging contracts and deal related questions and issues and providing options/alternative terms to better enable
- Sales to make informed decisions to further their objectives.
- Drafting/reviewing business correspondence, as requested.
- Seeking advice from Shell Legal, on an as needed basis.
- Providing ad hoc support to additional business advisors
What do we need from You? Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent contracting skills: ability to apply contracting knowledge, to commercial and technical information provided, in developing contracts to ensure they accurately reflect business needs and decisions, while consistent with Shell’s legal requirements;
- Strong advisory skills: ability to explain contract terms to the business and identify and advise on issues and critical contracting risks, ensuring the business understands such issues and risks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to easily connect, interface and build relationships at all levels – Business partners and external Shell customers.
- Managing priorities: ability to manage time and prioritize over global workloads.
- Legal Qualification (preferred Bachelor of Law) or postgraduate studies in Legal Practice with functional experience with Legal role or similar capacity
- English Language Proficiency
Interested? Share this page with yourself or people you know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Siłą Shell są ludzie. Pochodzimy z różnych kultur i każdy z nas wnosi unikatowe doświadczenie, pozwalające budować środowisko zapewniające rozwój na wielu płaszczyznach, z równoczesnym poszanowaniem Twojej indywidualności. Bez względu na Twój obecny etap życia osobistego, tutaj znajdziesz bezpieczne miejsce,...