Fundacja DKMS Baza Dawców Komórek Macierzystych Polska
Foundation DKMS Poland is the largest base of the stem cell donors in Poland, which was registered in 2008 as an independent, non-profit. The Foundation’s mission is to find a donor for the greatest number of patients with leukemia and blood diseases in need of transplantation from an unrelated donor. Foundation DKMS Poland is searching for:
Bone Marrow Collection Coordinator
Workplace: Warszawa Region Name: mazowieckie
Sort of job: office
The person hired for this position will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the confirmatory typing process,
- Coordinating bone marrow and stem cells collections,
- Cooperation with Search Units, Clinics and Collection Centers from all over the world.
- Higher education biological or medical,
- Several years of working experience,
- Welcome knowledge of third sector work specifics,
- Advanced knowledge of English in speaking and writing (required in the daily work),
- Welcome knowledge of German language,
- The ability to conduct several projects simultaneously,
- Good organization of work, teamwork, communication,
- Proficient computer skills, familiarity with MS Office.
- Work with a mission in a fast growing foundation!
- Work in a creative team
- The possibility of personal development
If you are interested, please send your CV in english in PDF or DOC to [email protected]
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację