Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
This role will be part of the Global Benefits team, which falls under Global Total Rewards, and will support the development, implementation, communication and administration of employee benefits in Poland. Provides consultative, analytical and project management services; partners with Business Unit leadership and HR counterparts to implement and administer benefit related strategic initiatives and ensure a consistent approach. Responsible for ensuring the organization has market competitive and cost-effective benefit policies and practices.
Proactively reviews, develops, and implements benefit solutions and policies, to support Franklin Templeton’s people and business strategies, ensuring compliance with local legislative or regulatory requirements and/or market practice.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Consulting: Benefit Design, Development, and Renewal
- Responsible to review, benchmark, design, and manage Poland benefits with reference to regulatory environment and ensuring compliance, market competitiveness and alignment to the corporate benefits and business strategy.
- Review and analyze current benefits program effectiveness and design and implement new programs where applicable
- Manage the renewal process with benefits providers
- Manage retirement plan – including design and governance.
- Seeks assistance from Senior Benefits Consultant and GTR leadership on complex work and analysis.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on market practice and trends
- Organize various local wellbeing and work/life events and sessions – this could include employee education sessions, onsite benefit fairs, flu shots, biometrics, and other employee events and services
- Work with local vendors to fully leverage services for employees and facilitate onsite sessions to maximize benefits
Partnership & Vendor Management
- Establish and manage relationships with benefits vendors; manage vendor relationships and day-to-day activities with external consultants and insurers
- Collaborate closely within HR as well as with the corporate staff functions, business leaders and local country stakeholder to achieve desired goals
- Attends round tables and researches industry trends from surveys and contacts.
- Ensure benefit plans and programs are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Governance, Reporting, and Communication
- Develop and update the benefit communication materials
- Prepare and provide relevant analysis and reports as required;
- Handle local escalated benefit issues.
- Support processes on any pension accounting and benefits budgeting
- Gathers data and assists in regular and adhoc benefit surveys
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have typically 3-5 years related experience
- Are fluent in English
- Are results oriented, analytical, self-motivated and can work independently as well effectively collaborate in a team
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills and strong client focus
- Have high attention to detail, balanced with the ability to see the “big picture”
- Have strong project management skills and capability to work and analyze data
- Can thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Local work with global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.