Backend Java Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across
the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
Development, implementation, Rollout and Support of webbased Application
- JAVA developer (Backend) in international agile projects
- Development of applications in area of Cognitive Data Processing and central Purchasing
- Ensure of the product quality and security
- 3rd Level support including bug fixing of existing applications
- Consulting of internal customers
What distinguishes you:
- Min. 2 years of experience in professional software development using Java
- Strong Experience with Spring (Springboot)
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SonarQube, GIT.. ) is a plus
- Experience in front-end development is a plus (Angular prefered)
- High affinity for clean code and testing
- Experience with agile development (Scrum projects) is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: English
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...