Your field of responsibility
The central IT Architecture & Strategy function of Credit Suisse is operating a set of bank-wide in-house developed, and vendor tools that support enterprise data architecture (design, investment, & delivery). We are looking for a functional tester to help define and deliver the quality assurance for our toolset.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the project team to test changes to our Enterprise Data Toolkit. This includes data governance (Collibra) and Data Quality management (Informatica Data Quality and HP ALM) tooling.
- Participating in the definition of a testing strategy and execute it.
- Responsible for performing functional, regression and non-functionality testing across Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing.
- Working in Data Architecture to meet key regulatory objectives and work on initiatives that transform the firm’s data landscape.
- Help deliver test automation.
- Working with integration team to created automated tests.
- Working with the project team to continuously improve the overall quality of the delivery.
Your future colleagues
Become part of a great team which value agility, engineering pragmatism and development quality. Work side by side with experienced analyst and data architects, developers, and QA testers, who will not only be your colleagues, but in times of need do everything possible to support you. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a perfect match for us, if:
- Minimum 2-4 years of total IT experience working within testing in a medium to large enterprise
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum
- Expericence in desktop and web applications tests
- Have performed functional and non functional tests
- Must have experience in REST API automation testing using Java, C#
- Understand testing methodology and you are familiar with ISTQB (cert. desired)
- Proven hands-on experience with Collibra (or other Data Governance tool) or Data Quality tools would be beneficial.
- Desired experience with SQL in an Oracle environment
- Outstanding communication skills and fluent written and spoken English
- Hold a BS degree ideally with focus on Information Technology or related.
- Experience in preparing test plans, test cases, and scenarios
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...