Atlassian Product Migration Specialist
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- You will be part of the Technical Team for the agile Collaboration Team, which is responsible for the following worldwide used applications with over 230.000 users: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira, Knowledge Management System (based on Atlassian Confluence), Atlassian Jira Service Desk .
- You will be responsible for planning, analysing, estimation, coordination and actual migration of Atlassian Products (Jira, JSM and Confluence).
- You need to be able to adapt existing customizations.
- You will analyze source and target systems and derive possible migration strategies.
- You communicate with the internal team, extended teams, software manufacturers, external service providers and customers.
- Experience: several years in application development, knowledge in administrating Jira and Confluence as well as knowing the according data structure and data model. Profound experience with system automation (preferable with Ansible, Groovy, Gradle and others). Preferable experience with Jira project migration and/or Confluence space migration.
- Know-how: knowledge and experience in development, architecture, administration, monitoring and application design of Java-based IT solutions
- Personality: pro-active, interculturally open and able to absorb facts quickly
- Working method: autonomously, organized as well as service- and customer-oriented
- Enthusiasm: Knowing and appreciating agile methods in a dynamic business environment as well as enjoying intercultural cooperation
- Languages: Very good written and spoken English and preferable German
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...