Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Associate Manager – IT
Seeking an experienced technology professional who will be responsible for team leadership within our production support and application management team. This role is also responsible for service and product improvement and collaboration with cross-functional leadership to ensure day-to-day technology needs are met.
This role provides an opportunity to join a highly visible technology team responsible for critical elements of the Global Transfer Agency infrastructure and provides a great opportunity to be a key contributor and technology leader for a division of the organization with considerable growth potential.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Manage day-to-day activities for a team of individual contributors:
- Develop team goals, objectives and approaches from objectives provided by IT Manager
- Lead IT team members to meet goals and metrics related to quality, staffing, financial reporting and performance
- Communicate and implement department vision
- Assist IT Manager with annual department and goal planning
- Advise senior staff on complex issues
- Evaluate employee performance, writing periodic reviews or Individual Performance Plans (IPP), making merit recommendations, applying the disciplinary process and employee recognition
- Evaluates and researches marketplace trends and compliance initiatives
Product, Operational Management and Service Delivery:
- Works with team, under direction of leadership, to identify opportunities for and potential barriers to process and/or product improvement within area of accountability, and may make recommendations accordingly
- May manage initiatives or repeatable processes (e.g., annual life cycle processes, measurement of and report on – key performance indicators)
- May have ownership for specific services/solutions and products
- Manages internal and external relationships to support service/solution and/or product and resolve business, technical and service delivery issues as needed
- Implements products and solutions that address business challenges and add business value
- Leads and provides recommendations on the hiring of (internal and external) individual contributors
- Provides ongoing feedback to support staff development and performance
- Motivates and engages individuals and team
- May make pay recommendations within established guidelines
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems Management or a related discipline
- Typically requires the equivalent of 2+ years of management experience either directly managing employees or acting as a senior team member and resource leader in a team management setting
- Possess in-depth business knowledge with five years of experience in the financial industry
- Demonstrate leadership skills in oversight of people and/or projects
- Have business administration planning, forecasting, and data analysis
- Can plan, schedule and arrange department activities in accomplishing management objectives
- Triage, root cause analysis and resolution of production issues.
- Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to resolve issues.
- Possess solid Jira knowledge
- Have proven record of influencing and executing technology strategy:
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders to determine needs, understand different perspectives and establish technology recommendations.
- Ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technical audiences in a clear, concise and thoughtful way.
- Ability to visualize and influence business partner thinking.
- Can partner and collaborate with co-workers at various levels within an organization
- Can work across organizational boundaries and work with various groups in a large global enterprise.
- Preferable to have experience in system administration and application management on Linux/Oracle platform.
- Local work with global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.