Associate IT Delivery Manager who will innovate healtcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need an Associate IT Delivery Manager who has:
- min. 3 years of experience in work related to software development, IT project or service management
- 2 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects
- experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team
- knowledge of good practices in IT project management, such as PMP and knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban)
- ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- good collaborating skills with peers and business representatives
- influencing, persuasion and negotiations skills
- readiness to work with different time zones
- English proficiency – level C1
- an opportunity to create and develop IT solutions which can improve patients’ lives
- salary range: 10.000 – 13.000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, hackathons, conferences etc.)
- experienced and professional colleagues and workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- permanent full-time employment with a truly global company
- flexible working hours (starting your day at 7-11), with full respect of your work-life balance
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację