Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Assistant in Marketing Team
This team provides marketing admin support to EMEA region including local marketing materials adaptation and update, email and email statistics analysis, web updates. The team acts as a bridge between the local country teams as well as marketing central services. With the multi-lingual capabilities, the team provides support in local languages.
This role is to support our European division, and more specifically Benelux and France.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Recurring update and archiving of sales presentations and documents
- Factsheet generation, and co-ordination of changes with internal data teams.
- Fund presentation: generation of documents and dispatch (Download documents, save selection documents on share drives and inform by mail sales & marketing local teams)
- Report issues and enhancements and cooperate with Automated Marketing Materials Platform team to resolve them.
- Client communication – distribution of fact sheets, commentaries and other sales and marketing documents to sales teams
- Liaise with Web team for uploads to websites (factsheets, newsletters, topic papers, etc.)
- Ensure that websites, including client dedicated websites, include up-to-date information (portfolio manager names and biographies, AUM, ratings…)
- Post new market content to websites on a monthly basis
- Work with the web team and/or vendor to create web campaigns, featured contents, splash pages
- Own the creation of translated/localised PM videos: get briefings from local sales & marketing team and liaise with the Studio team, translators and other internal teams if relevant
- Create and manage email templates (e.g. e-newsletters, invitations, announcements, campaigns), including customization across regions for various audiences
- Download and distribute factsheets, commentaries and other fund-related materials
- Based on briefs received, design and send email communications (design and deploy newsletters, announcements, client invitations, etc.)
- Monitor performance of digital communication and campaigns by producing or requesting statistics to report on (website visits, client engagement, open/click rates, bounces, etc.) and provide recommendations
Team communication and information sharing
- Maintain strong relationships and provide marketing support to internal business partners.
- Maintain solid knowledge of information needs by sales team and coordinate information flows between global support teams and local sales & marketing team
- Proactively participate to communication flows between France and Benelux sales and marketing team members
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have University Degree.
- Are fully proficient with all Microsoft applications.
- Possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills. French skills also a prerequisite.
- Possess knowledge of Financial sphere/Funds in general.
- Have proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Can work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Have quick comprehension.
- Are paying strong attention to details.
- Local work with global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff
- Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.