As Area Product Owner your main task will be to prioritize, plan, monitor execution and report assignments for a group of Feature Teams implementing new features in L2 (U-Plane) area, in alignment with Nokia high level business objectives. As a Feature Owner Team Leader you will be responsible for facilitation of planning and execution of end to end feature delivery, including coordination of several SW components and test teams and interfacing with program and product management in LTE eNB and 5G gNB products.
Area Product Owner:
- Fulfillment of the Product Owner role for a group of Feature Teams in software development area.
- Preparation to and participation in the key meetings requiring Product Owner’s attendance (Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Product Backlog Refinements)
- Taking responsibility for the planning and reporting of the status of features allocated to the Feature Team Cluster as required by the Nokia LTE R&D Way of Working
- Effective communication and alignment of plans with other LPO’s from different components (both SW and test) in order to ensure new features delivery in timely manner and with quality.
- Managing risks that occur during planning and executions phase, including contingency plans preparation and presentation to Program and Product Management.
- Providing regular reports to tribe leader.
Feature Owner Team Leader/Project Manager:
- Coordination of all teams and stakeholders needed to successfully deliver a feature within release schedule and with quality. Setting up and facilitating regular FOT meetings and other communication channels, helping team to define and prioritize actions required to deliver a feature and holding team members responsible for fulfilment of assigned actions.
- Facilitation of splitting the feature plan into SW teams backlogs with FOT members and product owners. Aligning development plans of all impacted SW teams and test teams. Oversee monthly planning to constantly monitor if the FOT is still on a path to deliver.
- Checking and managing interfaces and dependencies to other features and FOTs. Actively interacting with other FOT Leaders if dependencies are identified, to make sure feature schedule is on target to deliver.
- Facilitating of risk management process for the feature, including preparation and execution of risk mitigation and recovery plans.
- Representing FOT towards program office, facilitating of feature commitment process of all involved SW and test teams.
- Acting as a single point of contacts towards program office, Requirement Area Owner and other FOT Leaders.
- At least 3 years of work experience in large scale Research & Development of Embedded Systems software
- Previous work on the Cellular Network Base Station (BTS) software and / or knowledge of the LTE/5G eNB/gNB E-UTRAN/NG-RAN domain will be considered as significant advantages
- Good knowledge of one of the following 2 main areas coming from at least 2 years of actual work experience:
- Knowledge of the Scrum framework and principles based on either:
- Work as a Specification Engineer, Developer or Tester in a Scrum / Feature Team
- Work in one of cross Scrum / Feature Teams roles (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Line Manager, etc.)
- Project Management experience coming from leading large scale R&D Software projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Sense of ownership for the assigned work
- Motivation to drive end to end feature development across organizational boundaries
- Strong time management skills and flexibility necessary to accommodate periodic bursts of increased workload
- Experience of working with JIRA and Fusion backlog management plugin will be a strong advantage.
- Interesting job in an international company, promoting innovative, cutting-edge technologies
- Diverse projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Competitive salary
- Copyright work pay 60% (“Tax Break” program)
- Benefits (private health care, social fund, lunch coupons and more)
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...