Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Establishing system connections and data replication between SAP and non-SAP systems
- Monitoring of interfaces and troubleshooting of system connection issues
- Documentation and optimization of processes in the area of systems integration
- Taking part in internal projects for our customers with the scope of definition, implementation, testing, releasing to production
- Managing and performing upgrades of the application
- Data transformation and preparation as basis for data quality measurement
- Implementing Bosch IT standards in every day work
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in the area of data integration or ETL based solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in data modelling and big data analysis
- Knowledge of Smart Data Integration technology or another data replication technology (e.g. SLT, Web-service, RFC etc.)
- Very good command of SQL,
- Experience in SAP HANA or HANA Studio is a big plus
- Good English verbal and written communication (min. B2)
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...