API Platform Administrator
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Engineering a cornerstone of Bosch’s digital transformation
- Enable business units on their API-led integration journey
- Analysis, design and implementation of new requirements and technologies
- Continuous integration with the RB IT landscape
- Close collaboration with users, consultants and other stakeholders
What distinguishes you:
- Experience with API standards (REST, OAS, OAuth) and API management
- Experience with Linux
- As the platform is run in the contenerized environment, experience with Kubernetes/OpenShift or similar technologies will be helpful for you
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured work
- Enthusiastic about working with a highly capable, international team
- Experience with programming and scripting languages
- Some experience with scripting languages (Python, JS, MatLab, Bash, PowerShell) will be beneficial and help you on the position
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...