Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
The API Enablement Initiative facilitates the API delivery and consumption and accelerate the API-fication of Bosch into an API-driven IT landscape. In this initiative, we work together in a very innovative and international team, bringing in many of our own ideas and thus transforming the entire organization.
- Work with IT leaders, product owners and developers to establish an API enablement framework
- Develop strong relationships with API providers (e.g., product teams) to understand the current impediments and enable them
- Develop strong relationships with API consumers (e.g., developers or development teams using the API product) to understand their needs and open demands
- Develop concepts for API ownership, API lifecycle management and for API demand channels
- Create and conduct trainings to bring API expertise into the organisation
- Communicate the business value of APIs and the API enablement framework to relevant stakeholders, including business and IT leaders
- Evangelize the use of APIs in the organization to increase the adoption and consumption of API capabilities
Skills and Experience
- Experience in building, launching, or using APIs, including API-based products and services
- Ability to develop strong relationships with API providers and consumers (such as development teams and developers) to understand the impediments and needs
- Knowledge of API technologies such as REST, GraphQL and event-driven APIs including AsyncAPI
- Excellent collaboration skills to manage priorities across internal teams and API providers/consumers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured work
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- LunchPass Card
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...