Angular Developer – Coding Master
Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Become as a developer part of our “Enterprise Application” software team in an international and agile working environment. As a coding master you can share your passion for software development with other team members.
Apply now and start your journey with Digitalization of Engineering laboratories at Bosch Worldwide.
Be a Hero for Digitalization!
- Be part of an agile international team for developing new Laboratory IT products
- Implementing new products and features based on Mockups and Wireframes with Angular, Angular Material and Syncfusion UI Component Suite
- Taking care about software quality standards
- Develop technical concepts for Digitalization. Perform required implementation steps and verify results
- Close collaboration with other members for alignment of software development tasks and software releases
- Close collaboration with internal customers from different business sectors [Automotive, Industry Technology] for alignment of issue requirements and software releases.
- Minimum bachelor degree in IT or engineering
- Minimum (approx.) 2 years’ experience as software developer in agile environment
- Good knowledge of:
Clean coding & principles (DRY, KISS, SOLID)
- Be aware of:
Java (Spring Boot)
SQL & Data Bases (Oracle)
Containers OS-level virtualization (Docker)
Continues delivery (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Language: English (must), German (optional)
- Good communication skills
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...