Reference ID R124417
As an Analyst Credit Debt Collection, you will be responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating. This will require creating very good working relationships with the local Credit Team, Sales, and other business partners. Having the ability to meet with the customers to discuss a range of issues but still maintain a solid relationship wherever possible.
Your main accountabilities would be:
- Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
- Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business, and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
- Perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reasons if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Recommend and implement solutions for regular offenders, bad payers.
- Have good communication skills and maximize this to deliver above-average performance in debt collections.
- Effectively collaborate with team members and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in the Finance area, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course preferred.
- Very good knowledge of English oral & written (min. B2/C1).
- Very good knowledge of Czech or Slovak (min. C1).
- 1 year of relevant work experience would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and demonstrating full ownership of assigned tasks.
- Experience in performing call-outs and other collection efforts to third-party customers would be an advantage.
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
Interested? Share this page with yourself or people you know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Siłą Shell są ludzie. Pochodzimy z różnych kultur i każdy z nas wnosi unikatowe doświadczenie, pozwalające budować środowisko zapewniające rozwój na wielu płaszczyznach, z równoczesnym poszanowaniem Twojej indywidualności. Bez względu na Twój obecny etap życia osobistego, tutaj znajdziesz bezpieczne miejsce,...