Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie. Dział Płac firmy Franklin Templeton Investments Poland obecnie poszukuje kandydatów zainteresowanych pracą na stanowisku Specjalista ds. płac.
AML & Trade Control Supervisor
The AML & Trade Control team, as part of the Global Risk and Control department, supports Franklin Templeton business to ensure compliance with internal policies and all applicable laws and regulations aimed at combating money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crimes. The team is responsible for monitoring, research and analysis of transactions and activities related to anti-money laundering (AML)/terrorist financing, fraud detection, market timing and other high-risk processes in order to ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable local and global regulations.
The AML & Trade Control Supervisor will review, revise and implement relevant policies and procedures, regulations, internal controls and business processes to maximize compliance and minimize risk; develop staff and manage job performance; improve daily processes and procedures; manage projects and assist in the development of globally consistent compliance procedures, and through effective communication, guide the team towards achieving company goals.
- Manage team of Analysts and Senior Analysts locally and possibly also located in various FTI offices worldwide.
- Coordinate the work activities within the team to ensure task completion.
- Manage team staffing, employee performance & development which includes: coaching, counseling, mentoring, applicable documentation, performance feedback, training, interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Manage team processes and activities, prioritize resources and tasks to achieve expected service levels.
- Promote and encourage a Continuous Improvement and innovative culture within team to achieve improvements in service quality, employee and team productivity.
Regulatory Oversight & Monitoring:
- Development and maintenance of oversight responsibilities of the team such as:
- Screening of customers against sanction lists.
- Monitoring of transactions for potential suspicious activity.
- Prospectus monitoring program including frequent trading and product eligibility.
- Employee fraud detection program.
- Market timing/late trading prevention.
- Ensure any suspicious activity and breach of trading policy is escalated appropriately.
- Oversee the proper resolution of complex situations and issues in relation to compliance with AML, regulatory and fund policies and standards within the Transfer Agent; liaise directly with senior leaders if needed.
- Support AML and Trade Control compliance projects and initiatives.
- Support implementation of new compliance regulations within the Global Transfer Agent.
- Identify and implement efficiencies to ensure compliance with AML laws.
The ideal candidate:
- 7+ years Transfer Agency experience or equivalent Investment Industry experience with a minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience leading teams and/or projects
- AML or Internal Controls applicable experience
- Risk analysis experience
- Audit / Compliance monitoring experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Experience in dealing with Sales teams.
- Advanced skills in the use of Access and Excel.
- Ability to develop and maintain a risk based assessment process.
- Ability to work in an independent manner.
- Mutual fund or financial services industry knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Proven to take initiative and work under pressure in a changing/growing environment.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistently and search for course of action outside established guidelines when necessary.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Ability to manage and motivate team
- Provide leadership to group of highly experienced industry employees to consistently achieve goals of mitigating risk to organization and protecting Funds and their shareholders.
- May be required to travel to other Franklin Templeton offices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.