Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie. Dział Płac firmy Franklin Templeton Investments Poland obecnie poszukuje kandydatów zainteresowanych pracą na stanowisku Specjalista ds. płac.
AML & Trade Control Specialist
The AML & Trade Control team, as part of the Global Risk and Control department, supports Franklin Templeton’s business to ensure compliance with internal policies and all applicable laws and regulations aimed at combating money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crimes. The team is responsible for monitoring, research and analysis of transactions and activities related to anti-money laundering (AML)/terrorist financing, fraud detection, market timing and other high-risk processes in order to ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable local and global regulations.
The AML & Trade Control Specialist will review and analyze monitoring reports to ensure customer activity is in compliance with Fund prospectus rules as well as various regulatory requirements, will provide guidance to AML & Trade Control Sr. Associates, and will support the AML & Trade Control Supervisor in researching escalations and completing project work, as it arises. All of this will be done with an ongoing focus on continuous improvement, strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Reviews and validates and may quality check trades appearing on monitoring and exception reports to ensure compliance with and adherence to applicable regulations, prospectus guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
- Communicates with applicable business units to resolve routine situations; supports junior team members with complex and atypical situations, escalates as appropriate to leaders, and provides suggested responses. Flags and monitors accounts, as necessary. Completes all required reporting and record keeping.
- Adheres to applicable fund and company policies and regulatory controls and requirements, and offers suggestions/feedback when requested or appropriate. May possess and apply specialized knowledge of specific product lines, customers or processes. May perform relevant tasks/initiatives, as assigned by manager.
- Responds to internal and, at times, external, inquiries from other business units or leaders.
- Applies working knowledge of internal policies and procedures to support peers with fundamental operating procedures. Develops subject matter expertise and suggests new methods for improving current policies and procedures.
- Reviews and applies information from communications, regarding new products, market conditions and regulatory requirements, to operate and make suggestions that are in the best interest of the customer, funds and enterprise.
- Contributes to projects and performs administrative functions. Provides operational support and guidance within sphere of influence (i.e. business unit and/or Transfer Agent) to peers, leaders and projects in a variety of areas. Works across regions, teams and business units.
- Participates in business process improvement (Continuous Improvement) activities, demonstrates basic understanding of lean concepts and improvements to existing workflows; supports change management activities.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fundamental understanding of Franklin Templeton functional areas
- Strong understanding of and affinity for the financial services and mutual fund industries
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Strong PC knowledge including use of MS Office products with a focus on Excel
- Ability to perform work under minimal supervision
- Ability to follow defined procedures to complete routine or repetitive tasks
- Ability to seek guidance when operating in unique situations
- Ability to train and mentor others
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to interact with team members in a multi-site environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.