Warsaw, Prosta 36 (hybrid- 2 days home office a week)
The Execution Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate position responsible for performing risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth AML knowledge to review, analyze and conduct effective due diligence and investigations on higher risk cases that may be a potential risk to Citi.
- Conduct investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
- Conduct Cross Sector reviews among multiple Citi business lines.
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
- Advise senior management on next steps and provide recommendations on the next course of action (relationship retention, termination, Suspicious Activity Report (SAR))
- Manage risk by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of AML regulations preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.