Składowa, 35, Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Create something new: You will work in one of our most exciting IT areas – the Bosch Hybrid Cloud–, which enables the Bosch business units to deploy their innovative business models in mobility, industry, smart home, AI and other areas.
- Take responsibility: You will take over the responsibility for our product teams in the Kubernetes context (DevOps teams) and lead them in the role of the agile master applying agile working methods (SCRUM, Kanban, and LEAN) to work efficient and customer orientated.
- Help shape the future: You will organize and run the daily (scrum) meetings, sprint planning’s, retrospectives and other team workshops and ensure are proper delivery of your product teams.
- Integrated implementation: You will help us to further shape our organization and make it fit for the future.
- Experience cooperation: You will be part of our worldwide Bosch Hybrid Cloud Team which consists currently of multiple product teams in Europe, Asia and Americas and foster self-organization and agile mindset within the teams and ensure a focus on problem solving rather than on problem orientation.
- Personality: motivator, enthusiast, knack for integrating different point of views, self-reflective, intercultural open and able to inspire teams. We are searching for a solution-oriented, analytical, structured and entrepreneurial thinking person.
- Education/Knowledge: completed degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar as well as moderation skills and profound experiences in agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban, LEAN)
- Experience: several years of relevant professional experience as Agile Master or a deep knowledge of agile and coaching methods as well as completed studies in the field of information technology or organization development (or similar) and leadership skills. Very good English skills and preferably basic German skills
- Enthusiasm: pleasure in decision-making and about methods and tools with a sound understanding of the business context and current challenges
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...