Actuation Mechanics – Project Component Manager
Wrocławska 43, 55-095 Mirków, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Direct contact with the customer concerning all technical matters concerning iBooster mechanics and conventional actuation
- Project manager responsible for engineering development effort (design, prototyping, validation)
- Acts as technical customer interface for Bosch, both for new projects as well as cost reduction projects and in-series support. Must have in-depth technical knowledge for discussions with the customer.
- Defines technical solution during application projects and series phase.
- Collection and negotiation of requirements and validation scope with the customer.
- Leads technical customer discussions and other engineering functions (Design, Testing). Defines and makes follow-up of engineering timing.
- Cooperation with other functions inside (design engineers, testing engineers) and outside engineering organization (purchasing, plant, EPM, Project Manager, Quality)
- Is responsible for on time delivery of engineering deliverables (BOM –
- Offer/Assembly Drawing, Product Specification, Assembly FMEA, Validation plan, Change Requests), after market documentation (if applicable)). Coordinates team to ensure on-time delivery
- Active participant in creating new tools for project management, cost tracking, requirements management, and engineering process improvement.
- Ability to work in interdisiplinary teams, project management knowledge, experience in change management
- Communication skills and the ability to organize and conduct working meetings (with customers, suppliers and the project team)
- Proactive approach, openness to change and learning
- Excellent problem solving skills and the willingness to independently look for solutions
- Good analytical thinking and ability to present ideas, analysis and results to various audiences
- Negotiation skills.
- Mechanical engineering knowledge, knowledge of mechatronics a plus
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of technical documentation
- Fluent in English (Japanese a plus)
- Higher technical education.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...