Professional area: Accounting & Finance
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Graduates
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
Accounts Payable Junior Specialist
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan,
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders,
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally,
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Process high volumes of vendor documents into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures,
- Challenge non-compliant documents which impact timely payments whilst still meeting KPI’s and SLA’s set,
- Organize own workload to meet daily targets and work very closely with the immediate and wider Accounts Payable team,
- Providing quality customer service by working closely with internal colleagues,
- Finding solutions and identify opportunities for process improvements,
- Supporting manager with regular review of the documentation.
You as a professional:
- University degree,
- Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus,
- Ability to process high volumes with high accuracy to tight/moving deadlines,
- Experience in a Shared Services Centers is a plus,
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written),
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the GBS scope is a plus,
- Understanding of AP department end to end processes and JSOX and compliance controls are a plus,
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills,
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to...