Krakow – Poland State
About the Job & the Team
We’re looking for a person for 18-months contract.
We are a team of 34 people responsible for supporting International operations of Akamai.
We are looking for an individual to join our GL Entities Accounting team.
This team has been built to coordinate and support the accounting and reporting processes of Akamai entities, which are located in countries with complex tax and accounting systems.
This requires close cooperation with other finance and non-finance representatives around the world to support business operations and reflect the activities in the books.
As an organization, we provide you with huge amount of positive atmosphere accompanied with interesting development opportunities. We will support you in growing your skills and qualifications by organizing internal and external trainings and language courses.
If you would like to be a part of young, diverse team, who enjoys challenges and working with each other, join us! You will have a chance to have real impact on the organization you work for!
- Work the with third party accounting service provider to ensure consistency of accounting & fulfillment of company policy and procedures
- Be responsible for month-end and year-end closing process for Akamai international entities (including preparation & processing of journal entries)
- Prepare entity specific month end accrual estimations
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are accurate and complete (including preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations)
- Support VAT & other tax returns preparation handled by third party providers
- Have a good understanding of OPEX and prepare monthly cost variance analysis
- Review statutory financials & prepare reconciliation against corporate books, including but not limited to: GL bookings, AR, AP & fixed assets.
- Cooperate closely with other Finance teams (Treasury & Tax, AR, AP, payroll and FP&A) to support financial operations of entities in scope
- Monitor liquidity & cooperate closely with Global Treasurer in areas of cash flow forecasts and intercompany transfers.
- Help monitor compliance with US GAAP, company policies and internal controls
- Drive process improvements within the assigned scope of operations
- Support other accounting areas and functions as required
Qualifications: We are looking for people who …
- Hold a degree in Finance or Finance related major
- Have experience in general ledger accounting and reporting
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Speak, write and read English language fluently
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and are able to draw clear and relevant conclusions
- Are eager to drive innovation
- Are strongly motivated to learn and demonstrate a proactive approach
- Are cooperative and communicative
- Enjoy working in international and a fast-paced changing environment
- Are independent and well organized in operations
- Are able to create clear and concise documentation
- Have experience with Oracle or other ERP applications (a strong plus)
- Have an established IFRS/US GAAP knowledge (a strong plus)
- Hold a KIBR/ACCA qualification or are in the process of obtaining one (a strong plus)
- Successfully cooperated with internal and external audit teams (a strong plus)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację