Krakow – Poland State
About the Company
We’re at the heart of the Internet, handling between 15-30% of the world’s total web traffic, helping the most innovative companies remove the complexities of delivering any experience, to any device, anywhere. Founded in the halls of MIT, Akamai remains dedicated to a youthful optimism of problem solving through intellectual curiosity, collaboration and commitment.
And we’re growing quickly. If you’d like to work in a culture where hard work and innovative ideas are consistently rewarded, join us and help shape the future of the hyperconnected world.Akamai has been recognized as one of the top Great Places To Work in Poland by the Great Place to Work® Institute in Poland.
About the Job & the Team
We are a growing team of about 25 people responsible for supporting International operations (including America, EMEA and APJ entities) of Akamai. If you would like to be a part of young, diverse team, who enjoys challenges and working with each other and together with us accelerate the internet business and make sure that the finance of Akamai evolves.
Join us and become a part of this change.
We are looking for people who:
- Hold a degree in Finance or Finance related major
- Have at least experience in general ledger accounting or fixed assets accounting (at least 2-3 years)
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Speak, write and read English language fluently
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to draw clear and relevant conclusions
- Are eager to drive innovation
- Are strongly motivated to learn and demonstrate a proactive approach
- Are cooperative and communicative when interacting with team members and responding to inquiries from others in the business
- Are cooperative and communicative
- Enjoy working in international and a fast-paced changing environment,•Are independent and well organized in operations
- Are able to create clear and concise documentation
- Have experience with Oracle or other ERP applications (a strong plus)
- Have an established IFRS/US GAAP knowledge (a strong plus).
- Conduct and be responsible for month-end and year-end closing process within Property Accounting area
- Maintain Fixed Assets registers
- Be responsible for accurate and timely data entry within Fixed Assets area
- Ensure balance sheet accounts accuracy and completeness (including preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations)
- Preparing assigned month-end accrual estimations (e.g. PO accrual, CAPEX)
- Regularly collaborate with representatives of other Akamai departments and functions as part of data collection and validation activities to support the month-end closing process within the area of responsibility
- Help monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies
- Drive process improvement within one’s scope of operations and on International scale
- Supporting Accounting Manager/Senior Accountants with various process improvement projects, including but not limited to, the implementation of policies, procedures, and controls.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację