Access Management Consultant (Bosch Business Mobility)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- You will build up a worldwide scoring tool for Access Management maturity level. Create a concept and realize it together with IT- and Access Management Experts
- You will support our SAP S/4 transformation as Access Management consultant for the experts in the European locations
- You will be responsible as subproject leader in other future oriented, simplification and automation projects in the area of Access Management
- You will be a part of our global expert network, who develops, rolls-out and supports cross-divisional solutions in 150 locations worldwide with outstanding user friendliness
- You will strive together with the business process responsible for lean processes and best in class standards.
- You will be involved in the middle of the digital transformation for Bosch Mobility on all applications including the migration to SAP S/4.
What distinguishes you:
- At least 4 years of functional experience with different kind of applications incl. SAP, several years of consulting and rollout experience, user support and training
- Good competence concerning Access Management
- First experiences in S/4 are of benefit
- Ability to coordinate a larger number of requirements and projects, considering schedules, and priorities
- Analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel
- Broad opportunities for development in Process consulting work
- Joining and driving the Bosch Mobility SAP S/4 implementation right from its start
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...