Your field of responsibility
Service support role with under the Chief Security Office (CSO) – Identity & Access Management organization. Team ensures Bank’s security and stability in relation to employee’s accesses managed by internal (in-house developed) platforms. Main responsibilities of this role will focus on providing EMEA region coverage in the form of ensuring platform stability and advisory support to EMEA users. We work in a dynamic team and deal with the following aspects in our daily work:
- Excellence in supporting business with root causing of complex issues and escalations, which give high visibility to Bank’s senior management.
- Adherence to Bank’s IT Strategy, passionate about security, platform stability, optimization and risk reduction.
- Proactive identification and evaluation of process gaps, inefficiencies, and risk, and subsequent solutioning of remediation plans.
- Collaboration with Identity and Access Management teams across the globe on initiatives and projects to reduce risk and enhance controls.
- Participation in testing of new functionalities of supported platforms and in Bank wide Events such as Disaster Recovery and Quarterly Maintenance Windows.
- Document and communicate IAM Services, capabilities, procedures to IAM stakeholders/ business partners and consumers of our IAM service.
Your future colleagues
The IAM Access Management Internal Operations team is spread across the globe with core team of permanent employees located in all regions. The team works very closely with the global IAM Support & Operations team which are in various locations around the world – Switzerland, Poland, India, Singapore and USA. Team members are open-minded, eager to help, with experience in cross-regional collaboration and knowledge sharing. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual who possesses 2 years of work experience in the IT field and is passionate about IT Security with interest in the IAM domain. Fresh IT graduates with a proven track record of high performance in apprenticeship or deliverables of college projects are welcome to apply for this role.
- Driven customer oriented individual with outstanding interpersonal skill-set and strong presence
- Passionate about IT Security and IAM, strongly believes in keeping our ecosystems secure
- Fast learner with strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to assess difficult situations and provide appropriate solutions with minimal guidance.
- Good problem solving skills (Root Cause Analysis)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Outstanding team-player and be a trusted partner to our clients
- Good understanding of security principles (CIA triad)
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP, ITIL or similar professional certifications will be advantageous.
- Experience in DevOps or Application functional testing.
- Experience in Identity & Access Management and associated IT Security processes
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Linux/Unix.
- Basic scripting skills in at least one from the following: PowerShell, C#, .NET, Bash.
- SQL – experience in creating queries and running reports
- Understanding of major system communication protocols (HTTP, FTP, etc).
- Very good knowledge of local regulations on IT Security Policies and Products
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...