Risk, Legal & Compliance
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role where your responsibilities will include, but not only:
- Be responsible for managing ad-hoc system analysis and investigation – problem solving
- Providing live assistance for the production workflow by investigating / resolving issues once escalated by PTG (involves an early start rota)
- Raising issues to the infrastructure team if needed
- Raising issues to the dev team if resolution involves code review / debugging
- Producing reporting emails (e.g. OLA tracker and trade count analysis)
- Reruns of production workflow in case of critical failures
- Ensuring that any production issue is logged, investigated and resolved to limit the chances of it happening again (BAU book of work)
- Ensuring that any analysis / queries from other IT teams or business partners are managed / addressed (e.g. CVA pricer)
- Testing and applying configuration changes
- Making configuration changes as and when required by business partners
- Making changes to the environment to ensure optimal running
- Coordinating the release of these items (emergency or planned releases)
- Managing and developing tools to help automate the BAU activities as well as provide PTG with the tools to help in their monitoring (spreadsheets or c# tools to automate manual work)
- Running tests related to performance and regulatory capital impact –Impact Assessment
- Running tests related to performance (e.g. impact of adding a new counterparty, DMCF updates)
- Configuring, executing and monitoring batch runs during the day
- Using advanced knowledge of the workflow to suggest improvements to optimize performance
Your future colleagues
The IMM (Internal Model Method) program is a multi-phase, multi-year initiative designed to reduce operational costs for the IB. As the Level 3 Support Engineer / Junior Developer you will become part of a team of support engineers and developers working on several high-demand risk management systems (EPE, IMM Backtesting), tasked with designing, developing and delivering new features. The role is within Credit Risk IB IT department and will require interaction with the front office, credit risk office (CRO), and product control areas, so communication as well as technical skills are important to succeed. You will work in the team of about 50 people including developers, BAs, QAs and support personnel. All competencies exist in Poland (DEV, QA, BA, PM, RM). The team is located in Wroclaw, London and Warsaw. The team is split into smaller cross-functional teams, implementing Scrum or Kanban. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The system is based on the .NET Framework (C#, WWF, WCF), GIT, MS SQL Server, custom PAAS solution (Kubernetes-like), Private Cloud (IBM Platform Symphony) and multiple internal technologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to actively listen and interpret
- Analytic mind-set and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure / tight deadlines
- Technical background and understanding of software development life cycle
- SQL knowledge (for reporting queries)
- XML knowledge
- Basic programming skills in any language (e.g. c#, Python, Java, scripting)
- Financial / investment banking experience
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...